Monday 28 December 2009

Anthropologie for D. Ogilby

Tardy, yes, I know! The USA trip was sooooo long ago, but I still have so many photos to share, so share I will.





These ostrichs were Amazing (note the capital A). The detail was super Amazing.




Oh, to have a cluster of oils like these at home.

Love the quirk.

Anthropolgie was one shop that I was really looking forward to visiting when I reached the States and that I did in a few states, consuming many an hour. It was everything I had wished for x 10. Just wish it was here in Australia (anyone with some excess $$$ that wants to try and buy a store for Oz - feel free to email me, happy to help)! Anyway, I was allowed to take photos of their great merchandising and gorgeous products, so here are some.

Now, no need to despair, I'm told by Anthropologie that they will mail order to Australia by the end of January.








6 comments:

fabricatedends said...

great photos, I love it

DebO said...

thanks my friend...
how overwhelming was Anthropologie.
Did we not spend just as much time in the Houston version as we did at the whole Houston quilt show?...well nearly.

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Mmm beautiful. Love these, and great news re: end of Jan - big time loving that. CHA-CHING!

lisa :: the red thread said...

End of January THIS YEAR?! OMG, that's the most exciting thing I've heard in ages. Must start saving.

Hey Sarah, just thought I'd swing by and see what you;re up to. Happy new year! I'm sure we'll run into one another again sometime soon.

Michele @ The Hills are Alive said...

you just made my day! Seriously? Anthropologie sending to Aust say it aint so. Hang on this could be somewhat dangerous...expensive....so many gorgeous things

FULT elearner said...

Wonderful to find that I am not the only one with severe anthropologie love - just returned from the States where I visited the store in NYC. Much sighing and drooling. Coincidentally, I blogged a somewhat similar entry to yours not so long ago!