Wednesday 19 March 2008

We're coming........


Very soon (Friday afternoon) Phoebe and I are flying over to Sydney for 6 days of family goodness. I'm getting excited. Although, the pile of what to take is huuuuge! So packing will be a little scary on the way over and hopefully lighter on the way back - but hey, I can cope with a heavy sticker on my bag!

Beware though, as cute as she looks, she's a minx and a half. Just today I found her sitting in my sewing chair ripping up a brand new paper pattern piece. Agggghhh! Later this afternoon, she managed to empty the contents of the very full white vintage button container all over the floor. She's a really good climber and she can sniff out choc. Look out!

2 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

that photo is so cute it should be made illegal. i can't wait to see you! xxx

Kristine said...

Gorgeous photo. She looks ready to pounce. Plane trips with children that age are so much fun aren't they?