Monday 14 April 2008

Birthday Present






It's Phoebe's birthday on Thursday and I wanted to make her something especially from Mummy (that's me)! So of course, me being Mrs lastminute.com I decided to start something today. It's going to be a dolly quilt for the new dolly.



I've wanted to do some string pieced stars for some time now and after today, I'm hooked. Foundation piecing is gooood. Try it with your scraps. My big decision now is pink or white? Seems to look better in pink here, but on the wall, the white is my pick.

This is the view through my block viewer. If only you could capture this on paper, what amazing quilts you could have.





1 comment:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

Oh it looks fantastic! You've got fast hands lady! Pink looks good here, but if your gut in the flesh says white - go white!