I decided the other day to make a top for Phoebe. It was going to be quick and simple, using a vintage pattern. I decided to make some changes, just adding a liberty yoke instead of the plain one on the pattern. That was fine, it was adding the Peter Pan collar that caused me a mighty headache! It seems that the pattern piece for the collar is incorrect. It only goes half way around the yoke. So after some deliberation and discussion with Lynnie and Anthea at Calico and Ivy, I came away with some good ideas on how to fix my problem. So today is the day for fixing.
This is the yoke, waiting for the collar. So, off to Spotlight I must go for a slither of fabric to finish it.